Starting your own business requires careful planning, research and preparation. You must choose a structure for your business. This structure will define your legal responsibilities, like:
- the paperwork you must fill in to get started
- the taxes you’ll have to manage and pay
- how you can personally take the profit your business makes
- your personal responsibilities if your business makes a loss
- You can change your business structure after you’ve started up if you find a new structure suits you better.
BVS can help and advice on starting and setting up a business for you.